For those consultants up to the level of Account Director, these are just some of the areas I cover:
- Introduction to agency life
- Understanding the business of public affairs
- Time management specific to agency life
- Project management specific to agency life
- Confidence with clients
- Management skills specific to agency life
- Thinking strategically
For more senior consultants, I offer a greater focus on management and business development. These often take the form of facilitated workshops.
- Advanced management skills
- Improving client retention
- Delivering organic growth and generating new business
- Fostering the right culture
- Hiring decisions and staffing issues
If you’d like to know more or if there is something you are interested in which is not listed, please do get in touch. All training is designed to brief and at no additional cost.
Or, if you’d like help assessing which workshops would suit your team, take a look at the key skills and behaviours assessment tool. It could help to identify where your team are already strong and where they could benefit from further support.